Friday, January 17, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things

A Few Of My Favorite Things 


1. Laptop- Being a graphic design major, I am always on my computer. It is a necessity in my life.

2. Gushers Wrapper- The wrapper stands for the amount of candy I consume on a daily basis. The Gushers can only temporarily disable my love for candy. 

3. Lacrosse Ball- My life. This lacrosse ball was given to me after our game against Valdosta State University where I had five goals and two assists.

4. Roll of Athletic Tape- I always have athletic tape either in my house or in my lacrosse bag. I use it for anything from an ankle to my lacrosse stick.

5. Iphone- I always use my phone, Whether its emails and things for lacrosse or to text my friends and family.

6. Car Keys- My recently bought car that I love. This ring of keys means a lot to me because without a vehicle, I could not get anywhere. Also my scooter key is on that ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment